Voices From Beyond Chicago Area Historic Ghost Tours
DUE TO DEMAND We have added a 5:00PM Tour to our October 12th, 19th and 26th
Before calling to book a tour check our
Tour Dates Page for updated Tour Dates and Availability
!!!!!!Our October 19th 8:00pm tour is SOLD OUT!!!!!!
!!!!Our 8pm tour on October 26th only has 24 slots left as of October 16, 2013!!!!
To Book Your Tour Online simply Click the Book Now Button Below
If you would like to book for any of our upcoming Chicago area ghost tours simply Call (877) 766-8662 or email us at:
Come join Kirsten Tillman and Beth Shields of Paranormal "STARS" and Ray Johnson of Chicago's Haunt Detective as we explore the history, folklore and hauntings of the beautiful downtown area of Elmhurst.
There is an unbelievable amount of history and spine-chilling tales contained within this 1 1/4 mile walking historic ghost tour of one of Chicago's most beautiful and historic suburbs.
(877) 766-TOMB (8662) for Info and Reservations
Walking Ghost Tour Videos
Elmhurst's "Voices From Beyond" Historic Ghost Tour
- What lurks inside the Elmhurst College Mill Theater and Scene Shop since it was aquired by the college in 1967?
- What do the residents of West Hall claim to see in St. Peter's and St. Mary's Cemeteries?
- What is a relic of the Great Chicago Fire of 1871 doing in an Elmhurst Park and did something come along with it?
- Who or what could still be wandering Seth Wadham's "White Birch" homestead?
- Why would "Elizabeth" still be wandering through the beautifully landscaped Wilder Park?
- What have people claimed to have seen in the home of Elmhurst's first President?
- What used to stand where only a grassy lot remains and is there actually something else left behind?
- Who may be keeping a watchful eye over their beloved "Cottage Hill"
Learn about these historic locations, the stories behind them and the phenomena that still lingers
2013 Tour Information
Tours are on Select Saturday Nights Starting August 10, 2013 Please check our Tour Dates Page for current tour dates and availability
Tours for 2013 start at 8:00pm and finish at approximately 9:30pm
Elmhurst College Mill Theater - 251 Walter Street, Elmhurst, IL
Elmhurst Historical Museum (Glos Mansion) - 120 East Park Ave. Elmhurst, IL
The tour is $20 per person payable in cash or credit card at the start of the tour.
Please call (877) 766-TOMB (8662) to find out about group rates we have available!
Walk up registration for the tours is acceptable at the start of each tour but reservations are recommended to insure space is available!
Call (877) 766-TOMB (8662) for reservations
Free Parking is available between 7:00pm and 10:00pm on W. Park Ave (one block north of the Mill Theater) and in the municipal garage (2 blocks east) on Adelaide St. between Cottage Hill Ave. and York St.
MUNICIPAL PARKING GARAGE
(Adelaide Street between Cottage Hill Ave and York St.)
For more information or to reserve your spot on the tour please call:
(877) 766-TOMB (8662)
Yes Rules...we all have them but it will make the tour so much more fun and relaxing for everyone!
1. Please no video taping or recording
2. Please no drinking or smoking while on the tour
3. It is perfectly alright if you are a skeptic...so am I! However please do not heckle, use abusive or inappropriate language, or otherwise make it difficult for us to conduct our tour.
4. Please arrive on time, we can only wait so long before we must begin the tour.
5. We don't mind questions on the tour, however if we need to redirect questions to the end, please understand that this is to ensure that we remain on time; it is our desire to provide you with the highest quality tour possible.
6. Please do not stray, it is best to stay on the path of the tour unless otherwise directed so that we may maintain respect for Elmhurst's businesses and neighbors.
7. Please use the washroom before coming on the tour since there will be no other opportunity while on the tour.
If you feel you are unable to follow the rules listed above, we will need to have you leave and there will be no refunds.
Thank you for your cooperation and let's have some fun!
For more information or to reserve your spot on any of our Chicago area historic ghost tours please call:
(877) 766-TOMB (8662)